The 2015 Riverina Wine Show will be judged in Griffith on 25-26 August 2015.
As well as continuing to highlight the excellence of Australian premium wines through the award of special trophies, the Show also seeks to recognise the excellence of “popular premium wines” – those wines which are widely available to the general public. To be eligible for these trophies a wine must have a production run of at least 45,000 litres. Popular premium trophies will be awarded for the best dry white, dry red and sparkling wine.
- Finalise sponsors: 18 April
- Booklet to printer: 18 April
- Entries open/ Email details: 12 June
- Entries due: 10 July
- Labels posted to exhibitors: 20 July
- Delivery of exhibits by 27 July – 14 August
- Set up Sun/Mon 24 August
- Judging: 25-26 August
- Exhibitors tasting: 28 August
- Clean up (9am – 12noon) 28 August
- Trophy presentation early September Pioneer Park
NOTE: SWEET WINES – INCLUDING MEDIUM SWEET MOSCATO SYLES – ARE JUDGED AS PART OF THE INTERNATIONAL SWEET WINE CHALLENGE, also conducted by the Riverina Winemakers Association
2015 Judges: Sophie Otton, Kevin Glastonbury, Tessa Brown, Andrew Higgins, David Joeky, Deb Lauritz, John Coughlan, Andrew Thomas & Sue Hodder.